QUEENS, NYC – QUEENS 10 BASIC FACTS
- Queens is largest in area of the five boroughs of New York City.
- Queens County is the second-most populous county in New York (Brooklyn is first).
- Queens is the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world.
- Queens is home of 138 spoken languages (probably the most anywhere).
- Queens has the most diversified economy of the five boroughs of New York City.
- Queens has the second-largest economy of New York City’s five boroughs (Manhattan is first).
- Queens is home to two major airports: JFK International Airport (the busiest international traffic airport in the world) and LaGuardia Airport.
- Queens is home to Citi Field (New York Mets) and the US Open Tennis Tournament (Arthur Ashe Stadium Tennis Stadium and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center).
- Queens houses the Jamaica Station Hub of the Long Island Rail Road, where all the lines in the system but one converge; it is the busiest commuter rail hub in the United States.
- Queens has something like 85 neighborhoods.
Queens is a diverse and dynamic county of residents, businesses, commuters, businesses, sports, cultures, ideas, arts and recreational activities.
Kew Gardens is a transportation interchange junction, with the Grand Central Parkway, Van Wyck Expressway, Jackie Robinson Parkway, Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard, which connect to The Long Island Expressway, Northern State Parkway, Belt Parkway and Southern State Parkway.
Michael Manoussos & Co PLLC are “Serious Lawyers for Serious Money” based in Queens, NYC.