Bodily Injury Lawyers
Unfortunately, many people are personally injured every day in various types of accidents and events. This includes, but is not limited to, burns, sprains, broken bones, stitches, amputations, or so forth, of you or a loved one. Bodily injuries can take place anywhere and at any time – when driving a car, walking down the street, or working on a construction site. In the case when you or a loved have experienced personal injury, it is vital that you contact a leading team of bodily injury lawyers. Michael Manoussos & PLLC Co is a leading team of bodily injury lawyers that will work endlessly with you to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Bodily Injuries
- Brain injuries can range from concussions to Traumatic Brain Injuries. These types of injuries often occur as a result of high-impact activities or events, such as sports or car accidents. Treatment for brain injuries can range from rest and medication to surgery and rehabilitation.
- Broken bones
- A broken bone can be a traumatic and painful experience. Bones can be broken at almost any event or accident, such as car accidents, slip and falls, or sports. Treatment for broken bones can be quite expensive and take a long time. They also often include the need to wear a cast, which can significantly affect the victim’s ability to work or perform daily tasks.
- Burn injuries are some of the most painful and long-lasting injuries that a victim can endure. They required immediate and long-term medical treatment and, if not cared for properly, can become easily infected or even worsen. There is a variety of different types of burn injuries, all of which can leave long-lasting, physical, and psychological scars
- Muscular injury (neck and back)
- Muscles can strain, pull, and tear, which can all result in pain and the inability to perform daily tasks or work. Muscular injuries can occur during sports, at work, or when performing sudden heavy lifting. These injuries can range from minor to serious. If you cannot walk or if there is serious pain, swelling, or a fever, then you may be able to seek legal compensation.
- Organ injuries are when the organs themselves are impaired or damaged. This is often the result of some type of blunt force to the body, such as during a car accident or sports. Organ damage may results in internal bleeding, which can be life-threatening.
- Spine (paralysis)
- We often take our spine for granted. In fact, most of the time we don’t even think about the fact that it’s there, let alone all of the work it does and help it gives to us. However, in the unfortunate event where one’s spine is impaired, even the slightest bit, we remember how crucial our spine is to our everyday living. An injured spine can not only be extremely painful, but it can truly change the victim’s (and their families) lives as they would need to adjust to a new way of living. Furthermore, caring for an injured spine is often expensive and takes years (at the least).
Causes of Bodily Injuries
Bodily injuries can occur from a variety of different accidents and events. Below is a list that includes some of the causes of personal injuries:
- Airplane accidents
- Dog bites (premises liability)
- Failure to obey traffic rules and regulations
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Slip and fall (premises liability)
- Vehicle accidents (tractor-trailer, motorcycle, and boating)
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful deaths
What We Will Do
Our team of lawyers and medical professionals understand that all personal injury victims deserve the necessary care and support for their recovery back to health. That is why we will work with you night and day to ensure that you or your loved ones are properly compensated for their injuries.